Friday, May 23, 2014

Introduce Yourself Ic - chan !!!

Hey there everyone...  ^_^

Well this is my very first post here in these blog, huhuhu :(   Even though I've created the blog a long time ago (not gonna tell when  ;9 )  but I can't seem to find the TIMEEEEEEE to post in here. The first reason why I'm sooooo busy is that I've just finished my PMR's exams last year. Yup... I'm one of the last batch  * feeling proud for nothing  . And secondly is that my wicked and nasty little brothers kept using the computers and I can only used that computer when I've homework to do.... Nggghhhhhh, I felt sooooo frustrated back then  >:(

Now, there's no more problem. FINALLY!!!!! Why you ask? Because of my fantastic results ( I think ) , my father presented me a laptop with Windows 8. Man was my little brothers were jealous of me.... Ohohoho, now I can blog anytime I want and there's no one that can bothered me around hahahaha *evil laugh

Anyway, I haven't introduced my self yet.... Omatase shimashita !!! Here I gooo!!!!
My name, well.... just call me Ic-chan, kay? It's just that I don't want any of my schoolmates found out about the real identity of these blog's owner.... so if any of you know me, PLEEEAAASSEEEEE,,,, KEEP IT A SECRET !!! Well, umm... as you know that I've just finished my exams last year so that means that I'm already 16 years old  ( to be exact, 15 years and 3 months )... How time flies right? I've just entered my fourth year in "sekolah menengah" or my first year in high school... if any of you preferred that. I don't mind at all  ;) 

I'm just a normal high schooler but I've a little secret that I shared with my friends. I love anime. Did you heard wrong ? A . N . I . M . E ?? Yup, I love anime. Anime daisuki desu..  !!! I've started to have a liking to it when one of my friend showed me one of her drawings... she loves Naruto back then and since then, I started to take noticed these so-called anime and I love it so much!!! So if any of you readers love anime too, do share some of your favorite animes or maybe share some thought about the anime that you've watched. I really appreciated it  ^_^

What else?? Hummm... Hah, my favorite food. Well, I like everything but to be specific, I love my mom's cooking ( they're awesome ) , bread (what ?! really ??! ) , and tamagoyaki ( I bet some of you know what it is ;) ) ...well it's actually called egg rolls but it is much sweeter than any ordinary egg rolls that you bought at stores. I often make them as my lunch but never showed any of them to any of my friends. Why? Because I don't want them to know that I like cooking. Yup, I also like cooking but even my parents didn't know about this so sheeshhh... don't tell them. Other than that, I like to read novels ( especially the mystery, English-language novel ) except Malay's novel which is of course full of lovey dovey romance.. I only liked some of them which gives me strength, I mean tarbiyyah about my life. I also liked drawing, and watching some anime ( of course ;9 )

That's all about myself so yoroshiku onegaishimasu !( hope we can get along ! )Now, what about you guys? Do introduced yourself too. I want to make more and more friends here  :)
Well, that's all I've got for today. I promised that if I've got the time, I'll post more so that this blog won't be so lonely, but will be so lively !!

See you again, bye !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment