Friday, May 23, 2014

DREAMS.... ( -^- ) /

Hey there you guys, konnichiwa !!

How's your day today? Bad, great, funny, interesting, worst ? Well, I just hope you guys have a great time wherever you guys are. As for me, huhuhu.... shame on me. I've got cold, and the worst one I think



I just hope that it'll wear off fast. I don't want to stay in bed all the time...and the worst part, TOMORROW'S SCHOOL !!! It's not that I hate school or anything, it's just that if I did go to school tomorrow, I won't be able to focus in class. And there's Biology tomorrow. That's my favorite subject and I will really,really,reaaallllyyyyyy regretted if I missed any of these class.

I've always wanted to be a pediatrician when I grow up someday and that's why I've worked so hard last year so that I could be placed in the pure science class. And I thought of continuing my studies overboard so I have to do my best so that I'll score 11 A's + in SPM's next year. Ganbatte kudasai !!! And if I'm lucky enough, I would love to visit Japan someday ( DAY-DREAMING ). 

Why did I chose to be a pediatrician ? Hehe, actually, it's kinda embarrassing to tell you all the reason. Well, it's about time somebody has to know about it,right? I...I lo.. I LOVE CHILDREN !!  ( ~///~ ) *cough, cough....  Y..Yeahh, that's one of it. The other one is...well, let it be a secret for a while now, kay? ^_^  

How about you guys? What's your dream? I hope that all of our dreams someday will come true  *whispering. 

That's all I've got to say. Before I stop, here... HAVE SOME CANDY !!!


Sorry, some of it has been eaten, tee hee  ;9


While you guys eat, let's here a song, shall we? To be honest, I always listened to these song(s) whenever I'm studying. It kept me focused all the time. And at some part of the song is catchy. so hope you guys enjoyed it. Bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment