Thursday, July 17, 2014

Is Happiness Destined For Me ? (Part 1)

Hey guys...
Sorry that I've been quiet lately, I think it's been a month already. Honto ni gomen !!!
 Well, it's not that I don't want to bothered this blog anymore or anything, it's just that lately... I've been hooked up with piles of homework and by today, there's still more. Ohh, how "busy" of me. Regardless of what I've said about being "busy", I still got the time to write a short story for myself. Ohoho.... how persistent I am. I'm going to post the story here, but it's not finished yet so I just post some of it, and if I ever finished the story... I'll hurriedly post it in here. I PROMISE !!

Well, here goes nothing, my newest short story, (don't mind the pic  >< )

" Is Happiness Destined For Me "  (Part 1)



I didn't know what happiness was until something unusual had happened. Before I continued, let me guide all of you to the past where it all started. I was just a five-year old girl. I was a lonesome and no one wants to befriend with me. Neither did I. There was a reason for these problems. I couldn't remember them. Yes, I had a strange amnesia which will occur to me every week. It was like every time a new week came, I couldn't remembered what had happened a week before but strangely, I could remembered my family and the people who I didn't considered as friends. Because of this odd illness, my friends thought I was just being rude and snobbish. It wasn't my fault that I had to be like this. I refused to befriend with anyone.

The same routine continued on and on for several years. I was in high school when a miracle had happened. It was the opening ceremony for welcoming the freshmen that had been accepted to high school. I was one of them. I waited for the ceremony to start in their grand and luxurious hall. It was decorated with beautiful streamers and a banner saying “Congratulation For Being Accepted !!” which was written in bold. I've gotten bored of waiting and went off somewhere else. The school was huge and there were many clubs in there. You could say that this school had everything, from swimming pool to an abundant field to a scenery garden that was been managed by the students itself. I was swayed by the scenery that I wasn't aware of of my circumstance. I bumped into someone when I was just about to take a turn. It was a boy, who I think was the same age as me, judging from his school uniform and his tie color. He looked at me with a pitied face and offered me his help. I wasn't good dealing with boys so I refused his offered and get up by myself. He was still standing there. I had no intention on talking to him, or thanking him. Out of the blue, that boy held out his hand to me. What a sudden reaction from a boy who I didn't even know his name. What was he going to do to me? What did he want from me?
  

So, how was it for the first part? I'd say that it was pretty surprising. Aah, before I forget, this story is based on the newest anime that I had watched recently "Isshuukan Friends @ One Week Friends" but this story has its own plot so it could be a little different from the original story. You didn't expected me to copy everything, did you? That's wrong attitude for stealing someone else ideas, kay' ? Remember that. 

That's all I've got for today. See ya' all later. Janne !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment