Monday, December 8, 2014

I know that lately I've not been able to post anything this year. I'm really sorry about that guys. I know that only a few people had come by and I really appreciated it a lot. Really guys, thank you !!

So the year is almost at the end. I'm really sure that a lot had happened this year. Hahaha, I bet some of them were really embarrassing that you wouldn't even want to remember it. I have some of them too but obviously I'm not gonna tell. But that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna to (maybe after 10 years  ;9 )

Well, I guess that's all I've got to say. I just hope that I could post even more so that I could get to know all you guys well. Certainly I wouldn't be posting much next year too cause there's this exams.......................... Heh,it's SPM you guys ! Oh my, how time flies so quickly (I wish I was a little girl again, cuddling with my teddies) Please wish me luck guys! I really need all the supports I could get.

Before I stop, I would like to wish a Happy New Year to all. It's a bit early but hahh, who cares anyway ? Please be safe and happy all the time. I hope that next year will be even better than before (really need all the luck,right?)

That's all for today. Bye2 \(^v^)/
~~~~ Janne ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment